Make the most of the multifocal opportunity
There’s never been a better time for a new daily disposable multifocal lens with more of your patients using daily disposable lenses.
Global daily contact lens sales increased by 6% in 2009, 11% in 2010, and 9% in 2011.
More of your patients will become presbyopic.
Different vision needs. Different lifestyle needs.
Every patient is different. Your presbyobes may be right for a daily disposable multifocal if they are:
- Daily disposable lens wearers who are becoming presbyopic and want to continue wearing daily disposable lenses
- Daily disposable monovision wearers who want improved stereopsis and intermediate vision
- Existing or emerging presbyopes who want the convenience of a daily disposable lens
- Progressive spectacle wearers who want a lens option for occasional wear
What does a daily disposable multifocal lens mean for you and your patients?
- May help prevent contact lens dropouts
- A convenient choice for both part-time and full-time lens wearers
- A simple transition for the early presbyope
- An option that may help with age-related dryness
- Allows wearers to maintain active and social lifestyles
- Eliminates the lens care regimen for the patient